Who Really Has the Privilege in America?

     Oh you hear about it every day...

    ...white privilege...

    ...white privilege...

    ...white privilege...

    A lot of white, rich politicians are constantly lecturing about white privilege.  The governor of  New

York is coming to mind here.  That race-based healthcare initiative in this state is EXTREMELY

CONCERNING.  People, you will never understand how utterly disgusted I am by the state of the 

democratic party.  They have completely abandoned the white population, who despite the media, has

pulled the party over the finish line, many, many times.

    Does white privilege exist?  Do I have more privilege that say a transgender person or a lesbian?

    Are you freaking serious?  Privilege is running rampant across America and the term 'white 

privilege'  is a distraction that seems to scare the shit out of people.  White privilege is an excuse for the

 fringe to move into society.  Look, putting a false notion of  'white privilege out there is just an excuse

 to give the powerful more privilege. Let's take Jeopardy, if I had recently won a lot of money on there

 I'd be off by now but I'm guessing that the champ now will be on there for a long time because of the

 transgender status.  As a white woman if I'm sick and in New York, I'd seriously be concerned about

 care because of their social justice obsession.  What about AOC, the great whiner about white 

privilege?  It's funny that she can literally slam whoever she wants without consequences

yet continue to whine about white privilege.  Now, if I call her a fraud, privileged, whiney, little witch

I have white privilege.

    Oh freaking well...

    My generation, Gen-X, seems to  especially be terrified of making the 'woke' mad by hiding under 

their beds and not standing up for  themselves with regards to this.  As stated- there's plenty of 

privilege in this country and I'll tell you  who has it- the woke.  Spare me the notion of white privilege 

and get back to being Americans- WE'RE ALL AMERICANS and no group is better than anyone else. 

Equality among all races needs to be promoted.  In 2022, get over the privilege.


Comments

Popular Posts