JD Vance Blames Crazy Cat Ladies For Everything BUT GUESS WHAT? THEIR MAIN TARGETS OWN OR LIKE DOGS

     Let's get something straight, I still have the 'D' next to my name.  I'm no conservative- I have no intention of turning into one.  I didn't vote for Trump and I wrote in Ralph Nader in honor of my late dad.  I hope 2022 is the year of a complete voter box reckoning for these rotten democrats in Washington and in states as well.  Never did I think that America would become a nation of Twitter loving narcissists who blame working people for their problems.  I will celebrate every democrat loss in 2022, maybe that will wake them the hell up to a how rotten they are but let me tell you something that is really pissing me off:

    Senate contender JD Vance from Ohio is blaming everything on the 'unhappiness of crazy cat ladies.'  Oh really- we're going this way huh, JD?  Well, how about this and did you know this JD?

    Buttigieg is a dog lover.

    Last I looked, AOC has dogs.

    And guess what?  Kamala Harris doesn't have any pets but she's fond of dogs.

    Where are your crazy cat ladies JD?  Huh?  Where are they?  Never did I hear of any of these IDIOTS in DC professing any concern, love or campaigning for people to own a cat.  Oh yeah, I know the heralded Jill Biden was supposed to get a cat but I think that was all for show.  I'm sure when she and Joe leave the White House- that cat's headed for a shelter.  Dogs are the animal adored by the left not cats.  By the way, JD VANCE A LOT OF PEOPLE CAN'T HAVE KDIS BECAUSE OF A MEDICAL CONDITION.

    WHAT I'M GETTING TIRED OF IS THE FACT THAT THE RIGHT CAN'T SHUT-UP ABOUT HOW GREAT THEY ARE YET THEY DO THE SAME NAME CALLING AS THE LEFT.  Let me tell you something, the left's problem is this- they're so out of touch with working people and literally sneer at people who get their hands dirty.  They do nothing but insult you if you're white and if you question them you're called a racist.  It has nothing to do about being 'cat ladies.'  

    Fuck off, JD Vance.  May another republican beat you in the Ohio primary and may that republican become the new member of the Senate.

Comments

Popular Posts