'The Youth Gone Wild' Singer Backs Neil Young

     Shut-up Sebastian Bach.

    Serioulsy, just SHUT-UP.

    Let me tell you something, I listen to my collection of music on Spotify and I like it.  Every once in awhile, I listen to Joe Rogan.  I actually have no problem with Rogan.  He asks GREAT QUESTIONS to his guests, and I like that.  There aren't enough people out there asking enough questions to the elite.  Props to Joe Rogan he has guts and on that note, let's get to Neil Young.

    You know the story by now.  Neil Young had a hissy fit about Rogan's podcast that featured Dr. Robert Malone.  I listened to that podcast and let me add that it was extremely interesting.  Go find it if you can but let's get back to Neil Young- who really hasn't been relevant in quite a long time.

    Look, I don't know who was in Neil Young's ear and I don't care but Spotify granted his wish and pulled his music.  Many in the music world are rising to the defense of Neil Young and throwing around the parroted term 'misinformation' a lot.  One of these people is Sebastian Bach and let me refresh your memory on who this guy is- if you're Gen-X you should know who I mean but if you don't...

    Sebastian Bach was the long-haired Canadian singer of a New Jersey rock band called Skid Row that was really popular in the late '80s and early '90s.  Some of their hits included 18 and Life, I Remember You and Youth Gone Wild.  

    Think about that for a second...

    The lead singer of the song YOUTH GONE WILD is now a parrot and is taking up for Neil Young.  Now, let me remind you the definition of 'wild.'

    Let me highlight two definitions in the  American Heritage Dictionary:

  1. 1.  Occurring, growing, or living in a natural state; not domesticated, cultivated, or tamed.
  2. 2.  Not inhabited or farmed
  3.    
  4.      Look at the last part of #1, 'not domesticated, cultivated or tamed.'  That's the long way of saying that you're a free thinker.  So, the man who, in the late '80s, bragged about being a free thinker, about 'not conforming' is now worried about 'misinformation' and has Neil Young's back.  As someone who's whole high school philosophy revolved around that song and had the nickname of 'Youth' I have two words for you, Sebastian Bach.
  5.      Fuck off.





        '

    '

Comments

Popular Posts