Rants from the Past Week: Observations and Things That Just Annoy Me

Observations

     Did any of you happen to notice a couple of items about that 'rising star' Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez...?

    A.  Yes, AOC's governmental Twitter account mentioned that horrible Bronx fire but her personal account didn't.  Besides that, how do I even know she tweeted it?  A member of her staff could've done it.  What does that say about her people?  Stop and think about it- more people know her personal account more than anything.  Let's consider this another example that this woman doesn't care about you New York.

    B.  Let's also note that AOC didn't express any horror or condolences to the families of the cops that were shot in Harlem the other night.  That alone should tell you all you need to know about her.  I hope all of you OF ALL RACES should start waking up about this woman.


    Let's talk about college debt:

    Think about this and we'll go back to AOC.  AOC, who is getting wealthier as the days go on, wants her personal debt to disappear.  This is the same woman who can travel anywhere, go to the Met Gala and pop up on any magazine.  Again, the woman is acquiring personal wealth.  My parents paid for my first degree.  I paid for my second one- why in the hell should a rich woman's personal debt disappear?

On COVID:

    COVID numbers are fluctuating daily depending on the location.  I noticed something interesting yesterday on a very pleasant, yet cold day.  Many weren't dressed for the weather.  Guys weren't wearing coats and I saw a couple of kids without jackets.  Are you kidding me?  Are you freaking kidding me?  I'm told to take a jab to protect others yet others can't take care of themselves.  Give me a break.

 On supposed 'black-author' banning:

    A reminder that the woke stripped Laura Ingalls's name off of a prominent award.  

    A reminder that the classic Little House of the Prairie series is considered racist.

    A reminder that the woke want to get rid of Curious George and Babar.

     So, please, spare me the constant whining about minority authors being banned.  You can't have it both ways lefties.  When you ban one thing you should expect those who are pissed to eventually come back and do the same.  There's room for everything in America and people need to wake-up and start working towards that.


What Annoyed Me This Week:

    The thought of going to war with Ukraine just doesn't annoy me- it horrifies me.

    The press annoyed me this week with its weak performance during Biden's press conference.  There were no questions about crime or inflation.  That is sick-just sick.

    Biden annoys me for the simple fact that he is too old to be in the White House.

    Trump annoys me for the simple fact that I think he likes screaming about being screwed more than anything.  The fact that some think he's going to save them is a joke.  You want to vote for anyone people vote for DeSantis, at least he'll put better people around him.


    Look, I could be here all day but let's just say the democrats need voted out- ALL OF THEM.  That party needs completely rebuilt.  That is not a democratic party people- that is a party so cowardly and so embarrassingly woke that it actually lost the right to call itself 'democratic.'

Comments

Popular Posts