Joe Biden's Pathetic: You Know It and I Know It

    Jill Biden should be ashamed of herself.

    As a Gen-Xer I never liked Joe Biden and I grew-up a democrat.  A reminder, I'm still a democrat who absolutely despises the party today.  In 2024, I will either vote 3rd party or DeSantis.  I won't for Trump because his act is getting on my freaking nerves.  DeSantis is appealing to me because I like how he sticks up for his state and he has decent people around him.  However, this is another topic for another day.  Let's get back to Biden.

    Biden is old and he should be in retirement.  He's controlled and he's being yanked around by a lot of people.  He also hates the white population in this country and is obsessed with pleasing an arrogant, deranged politician named Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez.  This guy doesn't care about the working class and the fact that this old, elitist white man literally spits on people like my family, working class democrats ticks me off.

    Dad, you were right about Ralph Nader when I was a kid 30 years ago and I wish I would've listened to you but all of you know this already.  

    I still believe that Joe Biden was pushed into the office by his wife.  His wife is a narcissist and I think she enjoys the magazine covers and the giggly interviews.  I notice that she does whatever she can to make sure that she's noticed even being a fake pet lover.  Again, I never remember hearing that this family were pet lovers and I think the dogs and the possible cat are all for show.  They want to make sure that they're 100% better than the mean Trump family.

    I am really, really hoping that the democrats suffer major losses in November and Jill Biden gets him to resign, due to illness.  This is the worse president I ever saw and you can't tell me that Jill forgave Kamala for her insults- and just think of the possibilities...

    Joe resigns, say out of illness.

    He's hailed for past political contributions.

    The House and Senate are now in republican control and Kamala is president.

    Horrifying, yes but wow- just think of all the fun she'll have with the republicans.


Comments

Popular Posts