Guess What? Elites Care About January 6th Not Middle America

     Go back and read what I wrote about last year's riot.  It was stupid- dumb- idiotic.  I would never, ever put myself on the line for Trump or any politician.  Trump doesn't care about any of the protesters in jail- he panders but doesn't give a shit but I've said this before and America, YOU NEED TO STOP PUTTING YOUR FAITH IN POLITICIANS LIKE TRUMP AND EVEN SOMEONE LIKE BERNIE SANDERS.  Again, I will ask the same question

    If we wouldn't have had those Covid lockdowns would the riots of 2020 or January 6th even happen?  I doubt it completely.

    No riot is acceptable.  The 2020 riots were horrible and January 6th was sickening too because it was so unbelievably stupid that I'm still shaking my head.  To any politician- you do realize working people really don't care about this day, do you?  Public safety and inflation are still in the top two and it's going to keep staying that way.  

    I'll tell you what.  Go back and read what I wrote about this day- you'll see that I was correct.

Running Wild In DC (smokeypawsback.blogspot.com)

Plenty of Blame To Go Around (smokeypawsback.blogspot.com)

Comments

Popular Posts