As a Gen-Xer I'm Worried About a Simple Thing: Hard Workers Are Disappearing

    As a Gen-Xer, who went through a lot of heath and family issues, I appreciate life.  I love it.  I've learned to get the most out of the day.  Life is really interesting and the urge to fight for what's right is there, as a matter of fact it's getting stronger.

    But there's one thing that worries me.

    When I hit the senior citizen mark, what's going to happen to all of the hard workers?  Who's going to be the carpenters, electricians or even the landscapers? If you put handymen on the list of threatened species they'd be considered 'critically endangered.'  Why do I say that?  Well, think about it for a second.

    In the United States, the so-called democratic party discourages hard work.  They want universal basic income which is a joke.  They have taken the masculinity out of men.  All kids seem too sensitive, nervous and too many are sad all of the time.  I blame this on a dependance of the online world but that's another issue.  The pandemic has not helped because the mainstream has everyone so nervous, worried and hysterical about causes that actually have NO IMPACT ON REGULAR PEOPLE.  The idea of learning a trade or learning how to take care of yourself has disappeared.

    We're in big trouble, Gen-X.

    You should really be concerned about this.  The elite are making sure that society cannot function by making hysterics out of the young and that fact alone is horrifying.

Comments

Popular Posts