Why Aren't More People Mad About Who Kamala's Friends Are?

     The other day I saw that our vice president met with an activist that literally has been quoted as saying, 'fuck white women.'  

    Oh really?

    I'm not going to say this activist's name because you can look it up on your own.  The woman disgusts me.  Here's the link:

VP Harris meets with activist who said 'f---' 'White women’ | Fox News


    Now, are you expecting me to say back at you to her?  Well, like I said, the activist in question disgusts me but here's what really disgusts me more:

    We have a vice president who is more of an ass kissing activist than a true representative for the people.  Our vice president is hysterical, unqualified and unimpressive.  The fact that she helped bail 2020 rioters out of jail should've disqualified her from being vice president to begin with and I want you to tell me something- what in the world gave Kamala Harris the ability to to make it to such a high office besides her color?  That, of course, is an argument that people are still debating.  What needs to be discussed though is the fact that she met with someone who hates white women.

    Seriously, how can a vice president tolerate someone with such blatant hatred towards a part of the American population?  This is so, so wrong.  There are standards for certain parts of the population and the other part can do pretty much whatever they want.  Guess what people- that means whites have to walk a tightrope while blacks seem to have privilege.  No one seems to think that Kamala Harris meeting with a racist (and that's exactly what this activist is) is a big deal but people better wake-up to how disturbing this is and remember one thing:

    This is America and there is supposed to be, 'liberty and justice for all' and I hope we need to get back to it SOON.  



Comments

Popular Posts