What Is With You America? Nothing Ever Pleases You

    I am a democrat- a real democrat.  I'm not a Biden voter and I am not a communist.  I regret ever supporting that fraud, Bernie Sanders, and note I wrote in Ralph Nader in 2020 in honor of my late dad.  I think AOC and the Squad are the most corrupt, whiney, worthless people to ever hit Congress and I called it years ago.  I said- if you put up with AOC and her constant slamming of everyone you're going to have a Congress of whiney women who do nothing but insult each other.  Marjorie Taylor Greene and Lauren Boebert prove that statement and the democrats race baiting have completely ruined this country.  With all of that being said, let's talk about the progressives-

    Let's note that a couple of Chris Hedges statements annoyed the living shit out of me last night and this is why I'm writing this.

    Chris Hedges is a broken record and that's fine- he has salient points.  Take the justice system and no one is agruing that there's problems HOWEVER why is it that progressives take this statement and never apply it to Kim Potter or say Derek Chauvin?  Neither got a fair trial either but that's okay according to Hedges and other progressives.  Now, progressives have gotten their bail reform- a lot of scary people are getting out of jail and many people are afraid.  That's understandable but according to Chris Hedges and progressives this is okay.

    Nothing ever pleases these people.

    The more and more I learn about windmills the more I don't like them.  There's a big push for them today but still, according to people like Hedges, that's not enough.  What about the rising cost of meat?  Well, Hedges and other progressives don't want people eating meat becaus of climate change.  I don't see any outrage about how people can't afford to go to the grocery store.  You would think they'd be pleased with everything going on today.  However, they still rant- the end of the world is coming and we need to do more!  People like Hedges says.

    Yeah, Christ I can't wait to move into my pod.

    Look Chris Hedges and progressives are examples of one thing- this is a side that doesn't want individuality- like republicans and the so-called moderate dems- they don't want you thinking for yourself.  They want you upset and swallowing their product more.  In the end, the only one good for your side is you-

    Nothing ever pleases these people.

    Remember that.

Comments

Popular Posts