What Has Ticked Me Off Lately

     There are many, many things that has ticked me off lately and here are just a few of the items.  I could, of course, be here all day.

    Alexandria Ocasio Cortez has 17,000 dollars in college debt.  She doesnt' think that she should have it and she thinks that you, the taxpayer, should open up your wallet and pay for it. Alexandria Ocasio Cortez makes, I believe, over 175,000 dollars a year.  So, take it from there.

    How about another AOC tidbit?  She doesn't think crime is real.  Oh really?   Nice words for someone with a lot off bodyguards.

    Kamala Harris, our vice president, was recently seen in the presence of an activist that has been saying, 'fuck white women.'  The funny thing is no one seems bothered than this.  Hey Gen-X females- are you that FRIGGING GUTLESS that you're afraid to comment on this?  Are you afraid of being 'Karen-ed?'

    Society's sneering at the 'un-vaxxed' is pissing me off too.  Hey people, JUST BECAUSE SOMEONE ISN'T VACCINATED DOESN'T MEAN THEY'RE ANTI-VAX.  For crying out loud, a person usually has a good reason for personal motivations not everything is about activism.

    Hillary Clinton is pissing me off.  For crying out lady, you lost in 2016 GET OVER IT.  You're reading your victoy speech now?  Are you kidding me?  You have to be mentally distrubed that you can't get over this.

    For the record, I HATE BOTH PARTIES, so let me add Donald Trump to this list.  A lot of you better wake-up when it comes to this guy.  He's not going to save you- he's milking you.  He's actually doing what Hillary Clinton did in 2016-2017, he's relishing the 'I told you so' moments.

    This inflation rise is pissing me off.  I'll tell you what, I'm sick and tired of it and I'm really hoping this disgusting Congress doesn't pass Build Back Better.  If  we do, we're in big trouble.  I'll tell you what- all the respect to Joe Manchin, so far he seems like the best democrat in the Senate.  Who thought I'd ever say that?

    This list will continue...trust me...

    

Comments

Popular Posts