Retail According to Brandon: What Empty Shelves?

     As a sidenote, this country has to have a serious discussion about having a president over the age of seventy.  Joe Biden has to be one of the most disingenous, out-of-touch politician in history.  According to 'Brandon' there are no empty shelves and that everybody's lying about a supply chain problem.  "We have it under control," according to Biden.

    Oh really, Joe?

    My cats like Friskies canned cat food.  You can't find it anywhere in this county.  

    I can't find a printer that's decently priced.

    Name brand toilet paper is often empty.

    Peanut butter is running low.  

    A certain kind of tea my mom likes is often low in supply.

    Pasta shelves are often in low supply.

    Canned goods are sporadically empty.

    Frozen food is often empty.

    Spices are few and far between too.

    I could go on and on about this.  Empty shelves are everywhere and they start, usually in small counties then they spread to mid-sized cities, hit bigger cities in the center of the country and then hit the coast.  Don't worry, they're coming, if you don't have them already.  With that being said, here's the thing about Biden:

    Biden is completely out of touch with the struggles of the American people.  He's an old man that has slowed mentally.  When I think of my late dad at that age, I'm amazed.  My dad was very active and his mind was extremely sharp.  However, people are different, I get that.  With Biden's mental state getting worse, you have to wonder if the American people are getting fed-up with having a president over the age of seventy.

    God, I hope so.

    

Comments

Popular Posts