Omnicron: We're In Big Trouble People But Not Because of the Virus

     Covid isn't going anywhere.  It's endemic.  You can theorize where it came from all you want.  Personally, I think it came from a lab but, like I said, you can believe what you want because at this point it doesn't matter.  It's endemic.  You can get your shots if you want but if you don't, that's fine too because this is America.

    America is freedom.

    America is about choice.

    Many, many time I said that I don't acknowledge the democratic party because in my eyes, they don't exist.  I have no idea what this mess is but I can call them a bunch of names.  They're fascists, communists and downright authoritarian bitches.  Why do I say bitches?  Well, according to them they wanted all of these women in Congress and they've done nothing but whine, complain, stir up racial hatred, lecture and pat themselves on the back on how pious they are.  Unfortunately, Covid has given these rotten people a lot more power to do whatever they want and because of this-

    We're in big trouble people.

    The Covid authoritarianism in this country needs to stop.  IT NEEDS TO STOP.  It's horrifying to hear that the head of the CDC is now given the power to completely spy on you if you're returning from abroad.  Now, you have Biden giving the 'pandemic of the unvaccinated' speech again.  Fauci is talking about yearly 'vaccines' and tv doctors are preaching restrictions, more masking and mandatory vaccines.  We are headed down the path of Australia people.  I want America back.  I WANT THE UNITED STATES BACK.

   We need to have the United States back, as we know it.  No more Covid authoritarism people- NO MORE COVID AUTHORITARIANISM.  Wake-up, America!  We need our country back.

Comments

Popular Posts