America's Labor Problem

     Let's get something straight, I'll never be a republican and I'll probably stay a democrat out of respect for my parents.  Next year, I hope the democrats get wiped out at the ballot box.  Now, as you know there is a huge labor problem in this country and I'll give you an idea to why.

    Men have been falling out of the labor force and do you know why?  There's a complete sneering at working class people, particularly men.  The democrats despise people who literally get their hands dirty.  The elites in politics and education don't encourage MANUAL labor- they want equity, diversity and they want activists.  I'm a Gen-Xer, how many younger people, do you know want to be plumbers, landscapers, roofers, etc?  I'll tell you what there's an alarming lack of people who do.  There has been a downgrade of actual labor in this country that's causing America to fall apart.  Do you know what's alarming as well?  As a a Gen-Xer, there's going to be a complete lack of handymen in this country.  What do you think is going to happen then?

    This country will be destroyed that's what.

    Look, one of the biggest regrets I have is ever supporting Bernie Sanders but in 2016 when I was lying in the hospital, he sounded great.  He sounded a lot like Ralph Nader which reminded me of my late dad.  Then something interesting happened, the Squad came around and Bernie Sanders ended up being exposed as the biggest fraud in politics.  Thanks for nothing Bernie- you put forward the movement to literally rip this country in the first place.  I hope you're happy with yourself, you elitist.

    Yeah, I'm getting off track.

    Look, Covid mandates aren't helping the labor problem.  If you throw out this temper tantrum kick of masks and getting the jab, you'll see it to slowly repair itself.  However, the democrats in this party needs to repair itself.  They need to remember their labor roots and here's hoping that they all lose in 2022.

Comments

Popular Posts