You Democrats Still Don't Get, Do You?

     Hey democrats- you got spanked.  As a lifelong democrat, I was delighted at Glenn Youngkin's win and I was thrilled that Murphy almost lost, even though there seems to see very shady doings going on in this state.  If I would've been in both states, I would've voted republican because my party has been completely corrupted by snobby, out-of-touch people, who literally hate working people.

    Let's get something straight- I'm not in love with the republican party.  I think they're all corrupt and most in Washington are corrupt, sickening and a lot are too old.  Why this country isn't screaming for term limits is beyond me but I digress...  

    The democrats though my god what horrible people they are.  My party, my parents party literally says that people like my late dad and my mom are racist.  They consider them backwards, they consider them dumb and they really hate rural people.  Hey democrats let me ask you a question...

    Do you realize we hicks in rural America actually know how to read, have college degrees and work with our hands?  Did you sanctimonious fools know this?  Of course you didn't and you don't want to hear it.  You like to savor the divide and you like to shove ideology down the throats of adults and kids.  What is going on with how activists are trying to shove ideologies down a kid's a throat is horrible.  Do you realize DEMOCRATS that you're going to create a bunch of whiney adults that don't know how to do anything as they get older?  No, of course not- you're too busy whining that everyone's racist because it's easy.

    It's too easy.

    I love America and everyone white, black, Asian and Hispanic want to get along.  Fuck all of you elitist democrats for ruining this country and may all of you scumbags be voted out in 2022.  The voter box reckoning has begun and thank God people are waking-up.

    

Comments

Popular Posts