What Will the Rittenhouse Jury Do?

     What will the Rittenhouse jury do?  

    Answer:  I have no idea.

    By rights, this kid should be cleared of all charges.  He should actually be honored for what he did.  I do not mourn for the people he shot.  I hold to the fact that if Kyle Rittenhouse would've been black charges would've never been bought in the first place.  America is being held hostage by BLM and other screaming leftists who have too much time on their hands and want extra fame.  This has got to stop.  It NEEDS TO STOP.

    Damn I hate both parties in this country.  The democratic party that I knew doesn't exist and the republicans are just cowards.  There is NO WAY Kenosha should've burned in the first place.  There is no way this kid should've been bought to trial and there's NO WAY that community should be fearing riots now.  Listen, I hold to the fact that Covid closures destroyed the minds of a lot of people in this country.  Last year's closures, gave free rein to a lot of pathetic people to do exactly what they want whenever they want.  Thanks to that we're going to keep being held hostage by evil people that don't give a damn about you.

    So, here's to the Rittenhouse jury.  My advice to you is do the right thing.

Comments

Popular Posts