Virginia and New Jersey- DO IT! Kick the Dems Out!

     Let's state it again.  I'm a democrat- a real democrat.  I didn't vote for Biden or Trump.  I wrote in Ralph Nader in honor of my late dad.  I consider the democratic party extinct and think the progressives are the most hateful bunch of people on the planet.  I'm sick and tired of the 'everyone is a racist' bullshit in this country and it's destroying our nation.  With all of that being said, to our pals in Virginia and New Jersey,  let's punch this so-called democratic party in the gut and...

.    Vote for Youngkin in Virginia and Ciatterelli in New Jersey.

    ENOUGH!  It's time to stop the horrible hold that democrats/progressives have on this country.  It's time to stop those like McAulliffe in Virginia, who thinks parents shouldn't have a say in their kid's education and it's time to  throw out Murphy who got off on stomping on small businesses last year in the name of 'public health.' Change is necessary- getting back to being America is necessary.  SENDING A MESSAGE IS NECESSARY.

    This year has shown that the democratic party is the biggest group of hateful opportunists in history.  Each day you hear some remark from say a 'Squad' member how utterly racist someone is or how it's only 'communities of color' have problem with climate change because well we big, bad white people cause all kinds of problems.  The feeble president doesn't help because of his script reading and Bernie Sanders who seems to be nothing but a big mouth with no rationale or concern for the populatoin.  Yeah, I know I was, at one time, a Sanders supporter but I woke-up.  You know what the democrats have done, they've lectued, screamed, whined and literally sneered at most of the American population.  This party has literally ate themselves alive in order to slam most of the American population by calling them white supremacist.

    Yes, people I've called whites most of the population.  I constend from experience that last year's census was undercounted due to the fact that many of the 'woke' workers probably lied about canvasing the rural back roads in this country.  I can't prove it but I've done the census in the past and the workers they hried are to in love with their cell phones and in to much of a hurry to take a buck.  Besides that, thanks to the race baiting this country country has done some might have been genuinely afraid to knock at doors because they figured 'big, bad white sumperemacists' live there.  Yeah, I know, I'm getting off track but let's reastate the obvious-

    Kick any democrat out of office today.  Do it.  The party needs a voter box reckoning and it needs to start today.  If both democrat governors happen to win today, Virginia and New Jersey, then you get what you deserve- don't bitch to the public anymore.

Comments

Popular Posts