To Those of You Who Are Mocking Those Worried About Inflation

    Let me give you a list of what's happening with inflation.  Note that I've worked in retail for a long time and I have a great memory.  For reference, this is going by Walmart prices because it's the closest store and I grocery shop for my elderly mom.

    My mom drinks Equate energy drinks a box of 24 of these drinks have gone up $2.50.

    Dove body wash is up 50 cents.
    
    Icy Hot, in its various forms, are up close to $2.00.

    Various brands of cereal are up 24 cents and note that the amount in the box is lower.

    Vaseline has gone up at least 20 cents.

    Ricotta cheese is up 15 cents..

    Doritos are up 50 cents.
    
    Meat-wow.  Don't get me started it's been skyrocketing since beginning of the year.

    Peppers are up 20 cents.

    Canned cat food is up $2.50.

    Bags of cat food are up $1.00-$2.00.

    Hand cream is up 50-60 cents and the amount has decreased.

   
    These are just some of the examples off of the top of my head.  Guess what people these are regular things that people use.  Rising prices hurt and a lot of people are going to get hurt if this keeps going up.

Comments

Popular Posts