The Tragedy of Waukesha: Did You Happen to Notice This?

    The tragedy of the Waukesha Christmas parade is one of the saddest things in recent history.  This entire event was all about progressives driving a man (the killer) into committing a heinous event.  The media was the icing on the cake with the constant race baiting and their continuous bad attitude towards the white population of America.  Before I begin this, let me say this:

    I express my condolences to the entire city of Waukesha.  My thoughts are with the families and it breaks my heart that so many elderly and kids were killed.  This was truly a crime against humanity and the killer is a case study of why public executions would be a good thing.  In other words, this rotten bastard should have the same fate as William Wallace did in the movie Braveheart but I digress.  Let me ask you a question though- did you happen to notice something really interesting with this so-called tolerant left?

    Biden isn't going up there.  According to Ms. Gingerbread head Psaki, it's because there are 'too many assets needed for a president to go up to a community.'  Oh really, Jen?  Funny, how in the middle of a hurricane clean-up, especially if it's a black community he can't wait to show up.  I guess the victims of this horrible event aren't worth his time.

    And what about AOC...?

    Did you notice this about AOC- that someone who is apparently 'for the people' didn't even express any condolences to the people of that city?  What's the difference you ask?  Well, if she a 30-something-year-old bartender from NYC is going to put herself on a national stage, you would think that she would have the decency to say something but then again- the population seems to white for AOC as well.  Remember the Texas storm at the beginning of the year?  Oh she wouldn't shut-up about that and she apparently raised a lot of money for people down there.  Where did that money go anyway?

    Look, the senators of Wisconsin didn't want this to be polticized and they can say whatever they want but here's the difference between politicians and myself- I'm a regular citizen.  I am disgusted with the overall lack of concern by politicians in this country just because they're white makes me sick.  No person OF ANY COLOR DESERVES TO BE HARASSED OR HURT AT A CHRISTMAS PARADE.  

    Did you hear that?

    No one deserves the fate of Waukesha, WI and the federal government should be ashamed of themselves for sneering at the population's pain.

Comments

Popular Posts