Aren't You Glad Woke Millennials and Gen-Z Are Just So Smart? (Saracasm)

     Let me start by saying this- not all Millennials and Generation-Z are like this and with that being said:

    If you're Generation-X or even a Baby Boomer, aren't you glad that Millennials are beyond reproach?  Aren't you thrilled that they have reached such an intelligene by spending 90% of their time on the Internet that they are in superior-minded and much more creatively in touch than you?  Seriously, aren't you relieved that they're here to lecture you that your mom read you racist books as a kid and everything you learned as a kid is wrong.  Seriously, aren't you just releived that God blessed these people with such a superior intellect that their wokeness just oozes from their pores to bless you with the holy air?  I know I'm crying with joy...

    MY GOD CAN ANY GROUP OF PEOPLE BE MROE INTELLECCTUALLY GIFTED?  I know that I am crying with such relief and the miracle of human life that these people are here to tell me what a horrible person I am.  Gee I had no idea that because my mom read me 'Babar' and 'Little House' as a kid that I'm a racist colonialist.  I had no idea that all of the books I read and what I learned in grade school is just so wrong that it has to be debunked by the same Millennial over and over by some stupid article on the Internet.

    By the way, did any of you ever notice that anytime a Millenial or a Gen-Zer wrties an Internet article about all of the information you learned in school is wrong it's from the same list and has no originality or factual basis?  Of course you haven't because int he end it doesn't matter.  By the way, I still use 2 spaces after punctuation, I try not to end a sentendce with a preposition or start one with a conjuction.  OMIGOD DOES THAT MEAN I CAN'T BE WOKE?

    God, I hope that's true.

    One more thing, to all of you woke Millennials and Gen-Zers- this Gen-Xer has two words for you:

     FUCK OFF.

Comments

Popular Posts