Sinister Democrats: The 'Far Left' Rule: Part 3

     You've heard about the infrastructure bill.  I mean, how could you not?  It's a bill that, literally, is about everything else except roads and bridges.  There is no rationale to it and the bubbling of hysteria about it has a person, automatically thinking of communism and rightly so.

    Yeah, at one time I supported Bernie Sanders.  At one time, I thought he was like Ralph Nader and I'll tell you what- I'm going to chalk up my support of this guy to the fact that I was in the hospital and the fact my dad died.  Today, I am steamed at this guy- I don't even think his presidential runs were real.  I think he liked the idea of paving the way for the 'Squad' and I think he's arrogant enough to think that he's changing history for the better.  With all of that being said, you can see the sinsiter air of the democratic party thanks to this guy.  His 'movement' has pushed the democratic party to a point that it's overall policy is about lecturing, whining and separating.  The far left isn't about 'people.'  Did you hear that?  They don't like the fact of helping people- it's about 'pet' projects.

    That's what they think of you black and brown people- they think you're a pet project.  They don't think that you can think, reason or get ahead.  They're treating you like babies and do you wonder why I'm calling them sinsiter?  Well, think of the definition:

    Sinister is a word of the future.  It indicates that something 'bad' will happen in the future.  Now, when you consider all of this spending that the left onces what exactly do you think that means?  The trillions of dollars that the left wants to spend indicates that they will specifically 'stick' it to those who they don't consider worthy enough of their concern.  Any type of spending by them will eventually lead to a lot of babying of the minorities while telling those they consider 'far right' because of their skin color to fuck off.  A massive amount of spending intending to lift up a population will eventually lead to them taking more rights away and that people is what you call sinister...

    Today's far-left is sinister and it's burning up the left and until a lot of you stop falling for their tweeting bullshit it's going to keep happening.

Comments

Popular Posts