Jen Psaki Is Proof That Democrats Hate Working People

     Let me reiterate this, I am not a republican but I loathe the democrats today.  I also didn't vote for Joe Biden.  I wrote in Ralph Nader in honor of my late dad.  I am no fan of Trump and I think every single person in Washington needs a term limit slapped on them.  With all of that being said, I am constantly amazed at the absolute contempt the democratic party has for all of us.

    Look to any black, Hispanic, Native American or Asian person out there, you know I'm right.  The democrats don't like you either.  No matter how much crticial race theory bullshit they throw at you, they still don't like you.  Jen Psaki should have proved that to you yesterday with her snide 'tragedy of the treadmill' comment.  Hey Ms. Psaki- let me tell you something-

    There are empty shelves and the problem will spread.  My small grocery store is having a problem getting turkeys.  I haven't seen a ham in any grocery store in awhile.  The turkeys I have seen in the grocery store and they look smaller than usual.  People, since last year, are having a problem getting appliances- did you HEAR THAT JEN?  People with families are having problems getting an oven- they can't feed their families.  People are having problems getting refrigerators- THEY CAN'T STORE THEIR FOOD.  Do you want me to go on?  I could be here all day.

    Listen, there are more problems besides the ships.  Trunk drivers are neeeded.  No one wants to stock shelves anymore, people are being driven out of the workforce by mandates and pressure of 'doing it all.'  Let's not forget that people have had enough of the critical race theory as well.  The democratic party seems to be giggling at all of this.  Why?  Because they don't give a damn about you- they have the money to get what they want when they want.  They're always going to have food- their kids are going to have gifts.  Quit falling for their tweeting bullshit.  They don't give a damn about you and they are getting pleasure out of your pain.

    Jen Psaki is proof enough of this- just listen to her every so often.

Comments

Popular Posts