Childhood Doesn't Exist Anymore

    I am a Gen-Xer and I had a great childhood.  The older I get (and unlike some others I treasure each day and don't go hysterical at age) I realize how good my childhood is.  My parents were older than most and my mom was always involved with school, any activities and my dad was just a good guy- he was a dad.  Everything about my childhood was good and school helped play apart in that.  I am starting to believe that Gen-Xers were the last group to have a good childhood.

    Childhood doesn't exist anymore.

    Schools don't have students, they have activists.

    Teachers don't teach anymore.  They preach.

    Kids don't have books anymore.  They have 'documents.'  I don't want to call them bibles but wow- they are getting close.  Unconvinced of this?  Well, take a look at the children's section of Barnes and Noble- any book that is imaginative, cute and fun is shoved at the bottom shelf.  There's nothing fun about going to a bookstore anymore and it's quite understandable that kid's don't like to read anymore.  Reading was the most amazing part of childhood and it's a damn shame that it's not appreciated anymore.  However, I'm getting into another topic-

    Let's talk about playtime.  Do little kids have any playtime anymore?  Yeah- some do but observations tell me that a lot don't.  Playtime for a kid involved a cell phone or an iPad.  The parents are to blame for that but I don't see teachers doing anything to change this attitude- considering most people on the left think that teachers 'own their kids.'  Electronics are an easy way to brainwash and I hope more open up to this but let's get back to playing.

    Playtime has been replaced as an agenda.  If you're a seven-year-old who likes sports, God help you a teacher will probably try to make you into a boy.  If you're a little boy who wants to play house with your a friend who you've known since childhood, God help you.  Some teacher might want to turn that boy into a girl.  Transgenderism rules and no sense of imagination or childhood exploration really exists anymore.

    God, I feel bad for kids.

    Look, people, I consider the democratic party extinct.  I don't know what that mess is in Washington anymore.  I don't have kids and I'm extremely sad about that.  However, if I did have a kid- they'd be out of a public school.  Here's the point of this, if you're so interested in the future of the youth- you need to STOP this party.  The so-called democrats are out-of-control, if you want them to be democrats kick them out of Washington and make sure you get people in there who respect the fact childhood exists.  

Comments

Popular Posts