Put Yourself First Not the Jab

     Enough with dancing around.

    I am not responsible for your health.  Did you hear that?  I am not your mom and you are not my kid.  Guess what?  I feel badly when I hear kids are sick but it's not my responsibility.  I will not get a JAB TO MAKE THE PUBLIC HAPPY.  I WILL NOT endanger my health for conformity and I WILL NOT cave to the political pressure that is slowly driving America crazy.  Let me tell all of you something-

    No human body is exactly the same.  People aren't going to react to a medical procedure in different ways. For one, certain people are allergic to things, while others aren't.  People have extraordinary medical conditions that make them afraid, while others don't.  In the meantime, people who went through hell medically, and have recored are more apt to eye this jab with skepticisim.

    By the way, did you see the last statement, I am one of those people.

    The point of all of this is- YOU MAKE UP YOUR OWN MIND.  Do not be intimidated, bullied or convinced that a bunch of elites care about you when they are laughing at you behind your back.  

Comments

Popular Posts