Happy Birthday Dad! I'm Really Glad Dad Didn't Live to See the Democrats Today

    Yesterday, would've been my dad's birthday.  Unfortunately, he died five years ago.  Here's the thing about my dad, I'm really, really glad that my dad didn't live to see what has become of the democratic party but then again-

    My dad saw this coming.  He did see this coming and I'll tell you what I really wish I would've listened to him about Ralph Nader.  He often told my mom and I that Ralph Nader was the only one that cared about people and guess what?

    He was right.

    My dad grew-up a democrat and before he became disillusioned with the party he was a great democrat.  He supported the party- encouraged others to vote and even donated to the party.  My dad knew what it meant to be a democrat.  He encouraged free speech, to caring for the environnment, he stood up for the workers and questioned everything and looked for soluations.   He would've been a great representative for this country because he truly loved America.

    He would've been sickened by the democratic party's attitude today.

    He would've been sick at the fact that he would've been called racist because he's white.  He would've been steamed at the fact Joe Biden is even president.  He would've said everything from that he's to old to that he's senile.  The cultural war issues would've had him to the point of punching a wall.  He would've also been amazed that the stupidity of the educational system.  The final thing that would've been the nail in the coffin for my dad would've been the fact that the democratic party literally hates America.  He would've been completely sickened by it.

    Happy Birthday, Dad!  I miss you but I'm really glad that you didn't live to see the mess the democratic party is today.

Comments

Popular Posts