Dear National Wildlife Federation and Other Wildlife Groups: You've Lost My Support

     To every wildlife group in America:  

    My support is gone.

    Look, I'm not a millionaire but I like giving to charities or every worthwhile cause.  I love being a member of the Pittsburgh Zoo and I love supporting organizations like the Naitonal Wildlife Federation and Defenders of Wildlife.  However, I'm here to tell you that after this year- I am suspending any support of any American wildlife organization in this country.  Why?

    Let me tell you something- I'm something I'm sick of using the term 'climate change' to dish out money to EVERYONE across the world.  I'm sick of the fact that land is being destroyed to mine for the sake of making windmills or solar panels.  I was on the road a few weeks ago for a brief vacation and saw about 9 windmills on a hill.  The optics was terrible and I couldn't believe how ugly it looked.  I'm also sick and tired that there are no programs to:

    clean forests...

     grow forests...

    clean streams and creeks...

    and protect endangered animals and birds.

    Oh sure, there is a lot of talk but every other email I get there's any email about shooting wolves or some land bird disappearing but no one cares.  No one cares about dirty creeks and rivers in small town America because a lot of  'white people' live there.  Forests?  Oh the elite don't care about them.  It's all about the city life because, after all, there's more 'diversity' there.

    Wildlife organizations have become a tool of no-nthing activists.  They've lost their way.  They have no clue what's important and only worry about social justice, windmills, solar panels and 'diversity.'  By diversity, I don't mean diversity of wildlife.  My advice to these groups- get back to what you know and note, my support is gone.  Honestly, I don't know where my money's going and I hope many of you join me.

Comments

Popular Posts