AOC Partied In a Really Ugly Dress Last Night

     Representative Alexandria Ocasio Cortez went to the Met Gala last night, in a really ugly dress, and did you hear that it was 'her responsibility?'

    Her responsibility.

    Somewhere in New York City there is a male or female in torment about what to do next.  You've heard about the mandate and trust me, there are people out there that are scared, unsure and downright stuck.  The vaccines do not have enough of a track record to truly be 'safe and effective' and people are not that goddamned stupid.  They are afraid and, in the end, they're probably going to go through a lot of pain to fit into a city that is going downhill at a rapid pace.  

    But it was AOC's responsibility to attend...

    Tell me, America, and yeah, this is for the American media in particular, what makes her a fighter for the people?  Go ahead tell me.  For one, wearing a white dress after Labor Day is low class.  Secondly, a wealthy woman who is well on her way to being a billionaire saying tax the rich is laughable.  Third, I'm still trying to figure out what exactly this woman has done in the last few years to be for the people.  Go ahead- tell me.  I'll wait.

    Waiting...

    Waiting...

    I hear crickets.

    There you can't tell me.  None of you can.  Let me ask you guys something- have you taken note of who this 'young lady' has ripped over the past couple of years?  Well, let me remind you.  She's ripped:


    Rural Americans    

    Older Americans

    White Americans

    Women who can't have kids

    Women (in general)

    The unvaxxed and those who hate masks


    Gee, for being a member of the tolerate left- she sure sounds like she's not really 'for the people,' does she?  When are a lot of you going to WAKE-UP?  She's essentially destroyed my late dad's party, my party.  I'll never change my party but my God- she's literally stomped on what the democratic party should be.  I hope she and her ugly dress make a lot of republican ads next year.  May the democrats have a voter box reckoning that they have to rebuild.  Thanks for nothing AOC.  Thanks for ruining my late dad's party.

    And that dress is still UGLY.

    


    

    


    

Comments

Popular Posts