To the Opposite Side: You Need Democrats Like Me Who Despise the Party

    I hate the democratic party and I can't stand what it's become.

    I will not become a republican because I cannot stand them.  I think they're gutless.  

    So, where does that leave me?  Well, it leaves me ranting and raving and enjoying streams like the Hard Bastard, who you can find, so far, on YouTube and various streams.  Here's the thing though, and it's not the fault of anyone in their chat, they think all democrats are as stupid as AOC, as whiney as Cori Bush and as flat-out mean as the rest of the Squad.  Don't kid yourself on that either the Squad is mean  but I'll get into that another day.  Here's the thing though that the opposite side doesn't get- they need people like me who wants every single person in that party out of Washington via the ballot box.  In that respect, they're like the left, who call people names.  What people need to understand is the fact that people need to work together to get this country back on its feet.  In other words...

    You, on the right, need us.  There are a lot of democrats disgusted by the doings of Washington and I want to be a part of the effort to vote out these rotten people.  By the way, I didn't vote for that idiotic Biden.  I wrote-in Ralph Nader in honor of my late dad.  The party completely disgusts me and while I keep the 'D' by my name, I doubt I'll vote for one of them anytime soon.

    

Comments

Popular Posts