Take Your Electric Cars and Shove It

    More than anything in the world, I'd love to see this country get their act together and clean-up the environment.  I'd like to see the streams and creeks cleared.  I'd love to hear about a nationwide reforesting program.  I want the refuge in Alaska to be left alone.  I want to see the Endangered Species Act strengthened.  There is nothing the matter with any of this and all of this could be done in order to counteract the balance of climate change.  Consider what I just said, a shield against the ever changing weather that has been causing a lot of destruction throughout the world.  As a matter of fact, I just named a few of the moves that could happen that could make the environment better throughout the world.  With that being said, this should be something that governments across the world should take care of immediately.  However, they're not.  They are shirking their duty and continuing to shove things down the throats of all people, particularly in America.  For one thing-

    Take the electric cars and go to hell.

    Get something straight- if you want an electric car- go ahead.  Go buy one.  However, the obsession and the madness of the Biden administration blaming gas vehicles for EVERY SINGLE ENVIRONMENTAL PROBLEM is annoying, stupid and downright idiotic.  While Grandpa Joe is making sure some oil company can drill somewhere, he's lecturing me about my gas car.  Please.  For one thing electric cars sound like nothing but trouble.  Secondly, spare me this notion that companies can drill everywhere and that's okay but I'm the bad one for driving a gas vehicle.  By the way, Grandpa Joe, you're going to have to do a lot of mining for those electric cars to get the appropriate wires, so say good-bye to a lot of nice animals around the world but hey what the hell do you care- right Grandpa?

    By the way, as a Gen-Xer, the idea that Joe Biden is like your grandpa is an insult to my real grandparents, who I really wish I could've met but I digress.  However, let's get back to the electric car issue.

    I also hear that Biden wants breathalyzers and some kind of alarm to make sure parents don't forget their kids in the cars- why?   Seriously-WHY?  I don't drink and I don't have a kid.  Why in the hell do I have to pay 40,000 for an electric car for features that I don't need?  Take your electric car- Grandpa Joe and shove it.  Quit shoving things down my throat that I don't want.

    I urge people to wake-up to what this government is doing.  They're literally stripping your rights to own a car away using climate change as a disguise.         

Comments

Popular Posts