What's Ticking Me Off This Week

    What is going on with the DNC and censorship?  Well, apparently it seems like they want to censor your text messages.  Don't talk about that vaccine or the DNC will get you.  My advice to all of you is stop being a slave to your cell phone and talk face-to-face.

    Dr. Fauci, again, with his arrogance ticks me off.  According to him it's all about politics, please, people have legitimate questions and fear about a vaccine with an emergency use authorization.  It's a shame that questions aren't allowed to be asked anymore.  People have different histories- they're afraid and yet all of a sudden they're 'right-wing' or against vaccines.  This greedy, little guy should be ashamed of himself and I would love to know how rich he's getting off of this vaccine.

    Coercion makes me sick.  America bends over backwards to kiss up to the abortion activists with 'my body, my choice,' and now if you say that in terms of the vaccine, you're screamed at from the media and medical profession.  I'll tell you what people- you answer all my questions and then I'll consider taking the vaccine.

    Let me point out something to you- when the coronavirus hit the USA, every white person was told that 'it's only the blacks suffering from it.'  There was really no concern about the white elderly nursing home residents, as demonstrated by certain democratic governors.  And now, all of a sudden, the government wants everyone vaccinated.  Those conspiracy theories are sounding really possible now, aren't they?

    What ticks me off even further is that this country is turning into China and as a Gen-Xer I never thought I'd see that happen.  That fact alone ticks me off the most.

Comments

Popular Posts