What In the Hell Is Happening to Sports?

     I love baseball, football and I even enjoy watching the Olympics, at least I used too.  The question is what in the hell happened to sports?

    Let's talk about baseball.  First of all, you have that net which completely disrupts the view of the game and don't give me this bullshit about getting used to it.  If Gen-Xers say they're used to it they're lying.  For over a hundred years we have baseball in an open view but now we have to be 'protected.'  Thank you very much Twitter generation and fuck all of you and your cell phone addiction.  Secondly, when it comes to baseball, let's talk about analytics- everything's computerized.  You have to do everything according to a spreadsheet.  No wonder the Pirates hired a lump of clay as manager- HE DOESN'T NEED A BRAIN. Next, challenges, get rid of them and spare me this checking of a pitcher for illegal substances.  It's dumb, ridiculous and flat-out idiotic.

    Now, let's move onto the NFL, who recently put out an ad about it being 'gay, bisexual, trans, etc.'  Hey NFL- are you forgetting THAT YOU USED TO BE JUST ABOUT A SPORT?  I don't give a damn if anyone in the league is gay- I JUST WANT FOOTBALL.  I don't want the world of Twitter coming into this sport but it's here and I hope their ratings fall all year.  By the way Steelers, go to hell for ruining Latrobe by turning their back on them for your training camp headquarters.  The NFL is pushing the fans away for the simple fact they want to be on the side of 'equity.'

    As for the Olympics, I am FED-UP with Sha'carri Richardson and Gwen Berry.  First Richardson, hey I don't give a damn if you want to smoke pot- go ahead but hey sweetheart- rules are rules.  Remember them?  Oh wait- there are no rules.  I'm hearing about 'white privilege' every day and I want to know about her privilege.  Why is she so special that a bunch of overpaid politicians are on her side? As for Gwen Berry, she's disgusting.  She's a hypocrite and an opportunist.  I urge all of you DON'T WATCH THE OLYMPICS.  Let the woke have the woke.

Comments

Popular Posts