To All of You White People Telling Me I'm An Oppressor: SHUT-UP!

    To all of you rich, white people who keep telling me that I have 'privilege' and I'm an 'oppressor,' I have two words for you-
    
    SHUT-UP.    

    Seriously, just SHUT-UP.  Never did I see white people moan and groan that others are so racist while raking in a ton of money.  What in the hell is happening to this country??  Seriously, what in the hell gave a group of white people the absolute right to wave their finger at me and tell me that I'm racist and oppressor?  Who in the hell made Robin Diangelo the arbiter of good behavior?  Who in the hell gave Robin Diangelo the absolute privilege to tell me that I'm an oppressor while she's counting her millions from selling worthless books?
    
    This whole racist kick that everyone's on is baffling considering that people from other countries can't wait to get in via the southern border.  Now, why do you suppose that is?  I'm told we're such a racist country every single day and this is completely amazing that people keep this argument up while we're being slammed down there each day.  However, that's another argument for another day.
    
    The fact that more people haven't told Robin Diangelo or Ibram X. Kendi to shut-up have me extremely concerned for this reason- individualism seems to been disappearing from this country.  People keep shrugging their shoulders and keep playing with their cell phones.  In the meantime these two continue to run wild, leading the charge in destroying the history, morale and anything that helped make America the cool country that it is.  In the meantime, they're raking in the money- laughing at you behind your back and shaking their heads with amazement that they can get away with calling people names and making money.

    Hey America- two words exist- they are SHUT-UP.  It's about time we use them towards the woke and get back to being a cool country again.

Comments

Popular Posts