The What Ticks Me Off Today List

     There are so many things that's ticking me off and a lot of it has to do with politics because it has infiltrated everything.  It's also led to a lack of individualism which is even more disturbing.  Here's the somewhat repetitive yet updated list:

1.    Nets in baseball: Do you realize that a cell phone has literally tossed out over a hundred years of tradition of having an open stadium?  That net is stupid, unappealing to look at and ruins the view of what was, at one time, a great sport.  Don't tell me that I'll get used to it either because I NEVER WILL.

2.    The easy accepting attitude that people have:  Any baseball fan should be boycotting the game because of that net but oh no what do they do instead- they pick up their cell phone and give someone like Bob Nutting more money.

3.    Defund the Police:   Oh, I could be here all day.  I'm sure you heard what happened at Nationals Park.  Obviously, police aren't allowed to do their jobs and that's thanks to a 'Squad' of vain congressional representatives who have a lot of security. 

4.  The Turkey Flamingos:  A lot of flamingos died in in central Turkey because their water source was dried up.  Many are saying that it's because of climate change and that's probably accurate but what is going on here?  Did they leave them hanging out to dry?  It seems like they knew the water source was dried up.  Why didn't people help them?

5.  Critical Race Theory: God, do I feel badly for kids.  They're really in big trouble here and I see this theory which is going to cause a lot of disruption in small communities tearing a town apart.

    There are just a few of the items and my God, it seems like no one in power wants to help make the situation better.

Comments

Popular Posts