The Baffling Climate Change Messaging

     I am not a denier of climate change and I never have been.  Personally, I think that you could have a nice balance in society of fossil fuels and green energy.  This notion that AOC and Bernie Sanders (and God was I an idiot thinking that he was a good guy) think everything will go green and people will have no problem with it is ridiculous.  In this popular climate change messaging lately, I'm struck about one thing- it's always about emissions- it's always the people's fault.

    Emissions..

    Emissions...

    Emissions...

    It's the same thing over and over again.  Here's the issue I have- climate change is all about taking care of your natural environment and that message is sincerely lacking worldwide.  What politicians seem to be doing is taking the younger generations and pitting them against the old.  There's a hatred brewing of farmers and a real hatred of anyone who happens to be a Baby Boomer which is funny considering they're the most active outside and there's a real push to have people talk climate change 24/7.

    The funny thing about this is with all of this push I never see anyone under 30 outside but I digress.  Here are my questions though about this climate change obsession that the government is on:

    Where is the forest-growing program?

    Where is the program to clean streams and lakes?

    What's your solution to erosion?

    Let me state something here, the climate is always going to change and it's absolutely horrible what's going on.  We can mitigate it though with good programs instead of lecturing and blaming people for everything.  I'm starting to think that they don't really want to solve the climate change issue and that this about people getting rich.

Comments

Popular Posts