Stop Calling Trump Supporters 'Magats'

     Let met get something through your head and I hate the fact that I have to say this because my opinion should be evident:

    I don't like Trump.  I never liked Trump and I didn't vote for Trump.  I wrote-in Ralph Nader in honor of my late dad last November.  I found both candidates sickening.  However, I hold to the belief if you like one of those guys- fine.  If you think Biden's okay (and a lot of people don't) that's fine.  If you're a Trump supporter-fine.  I have no problem with who a person likes just as long as you don't hurt anyone by breaking the law.  

    What I don't like is the fact that it's being encouraged to call Trump supporters 'magats' another form of 'maggots.'  People who support the opposite side are not maggots and to scream that anyone who doesn't like Joe Biden is evil and horrible is nothing but a way to demonize those who will not go along with a brow-beating government that is obsessed with making this country into China.  Let's get something straight, this is the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.  No one is without fault.  I don't condone riots- I don't condone January 6th and I don't condone the burning of cities last year.  However, this idea that the left is so arrogant and so in love with themselves that they think they're beyond reproach that they have the ability to label others 'magats' because they don't like Biden is disgusting.

    Stop treating others like hell.  Knock it off with calling people 'magats.'  It's just flat-out not right.  Grow-up America because the name calling kick people are on is getting old.

Comments

Popular Posts