Kamala Harris Sneers at Rural America

     I'm in rural America and I have such a new appreciation for it that it's unbelievable.  Sure, circumstances are tough.  There are personal issues but everyone has them, you work through it.  Anyway, rural America's great, you have privacy, a huge garden, plenty of trees around and all kinds birds.  Rabbits are around and so are deer.  I actually have one that visits every afternoon.  Naturally, I have all of the necessities the cell phone, computer, etc. and believe it or not I have a car not a horse and buggey.

    Did you hear that Kamala Harris?

    I'm sure all of you heard the story that she doesn't think 'rural America can get copies of their identification because they don't have access to an Office Max or Kinkos.'

    Kinkos?  Huh?  Doesn't she know it's out of business?  Obviously not, but that proves she loves in a bubble.  Let's forget that for a second, just think about how rotten a statement like this it.  Kamala Harris is telling America that those in rural America are basically the 'Hatfields and McCoys.'  She's basically telling you that rural America has no redeeming qualities and they should actually be 'pitied.'  Lady, let me tell you something, your ignorance and your demeaning comments aren't just incredible for a woman in your position, they're jaw-dropping.  Kamala is basically telling you that rural America is the lowest of the low and that hey 'we democrats are thinking of you though.'

    Please...

    Let me say it again- I'm no republican, I still have the D next to my name but I consider myself a political orphan.  The fact that a vice president is that ignorant that she thinks a comment like this will endear herself to rural America shows that she's not only a racist but in such a bubble that she has no idea what THE BACKBONE OF AMERICA is actually like.

Comments

Popular Posts