It's a Shame No One In Congress Cares About People

     I am what you call a political orphan.  I still have a 'D' next to my name and have no intention of changing my party.  I'd like to but there's no one that's worth supporting.  Both are corrupt and all really seem to despise regular people.  I have no love for Donald Trump and note I wrote-in Ralph Nader in honor of my late dad.  He was indeed correct- Ralph Nader seems to be the only person that actually cares about regular people but I've said this time and time again.

    I'm blown away day after day about the sleaziness of the the democratic party.  There seems to be such an overwhelming urge to stamp out anyone that doesn't fall to their knees and worship people like the 'Squad' and 'BLM.'  They also have the need to destroy people.  If you ask questions, you're a 'white supremacist,' or a 'conspiracy theorist.'  People from certain parts of the country are deemed unimportant because of where they live.  Democrats hate farmers and that's evident time and time again.  Republicans also seem to have a sneering attitude towards anyone who actually gets their hands dirty.  Both parties have referred to many Americans as 'hillbillies,' 'anti-vaxxers,' or 'dumb.'  Don't kid yourselves either they don't like anyone of any color despite they're syrupy language about items like BLM.

    So, what happens now?

    Answer: The best thing to happen to America would be for the democrats to have a voter box reckoning starting this year and running into next.  May every democrat loose and let's make sure the voter box lets them remember one word 'humility.'

    

Comments

Popular Posts