Have Any of You With Kids Googled Learning For Justice?

    I commend all people of all colors fighting critical race theory.  It shows me that not all of America aren't brainwashed by the Internet or the entertainment industry.  I urge all to keep fighting but I have one question.  Have any of you ever really researched 'Learning For Justice?'  Let me tell you why that you should...

    Learning For Justice has been around since the 1990s. As a matter of fact, looking back on college I think I was exposed to it at least once when I had a sociology professor toss me and my pal, John, out of class for being 'racist' but I digress.  Learning For Justice is something of a guide for education and even a look at the Twitter feed could tell you how horrifying that they are.  Why?  Well, let me explain.

    Let me preface this by saying a couple of things: all students should be treated fairly in school.  Yes, you're going to have kids, as they age, realize they might be gay and every so often you'll find a transgender student.  No, America, I don't believe the world is suddenly turning transgender.  Unfortunately, I think there are some that are born in the wrong body but I also think 'Learning For Justice' is an organization that pushes kids towards homosexuality and being transgender.  I also think 'Learning For Justice' is very eagerly trying to replace parents and using influence to turn kids into something they're not.  Let me also tell you what this organization encourages.:

    It encourages absolute contempt of any white kid or any positive book or movie made by anyone who is white.  Forget the classics, forget stories like 'Babar' or 'Curious George,' everything's racist and every single person needs to forget about the history of Europe and just focus on Africa.  They say they're always talking about teaching history 'correctly' yet they want to stomp on anything that comes out of Europe.  Guess what this group who claims they're for the children- doesn't do and if you'll check their Twitter timeline you'll see what I mean.

    Learning For Justice doesn't encourage kids to go outside.  They don't encourage time away from electronic devices.  They don't encourage celebration of holidays that kids actually like and they don't encourage summer jobs.  It's indoctrination.  It's insults and it's all activism.  Activism is fine people but I'll tell you what it has destroyed real good causes (but I'lll get into that).  In the meantime- Google Learning For Justice- take an hour and read about it, you'll see exactly what I'm talking about and you'll be sickened by it.

Comments

Popular Posts