AOC's Revolution Now Equals Crime and Homelessness

     Let me address the elephant in the room, or should I say donkey.  Let's note, as far as I'm concerned the democratic party is extinct.  It's gone.  This party that calls themselves democratic are narcissistic opportunists who only care about soundbytes and money- that's it.  The republicans are weak and I'll never turn republican.  I am a political orphan.  I can only hope that anyone with a 'd' next to their name loses in 2022.  Tonight, I want to tell you the cause of the extinction of the democratic party.

    Are you listening Alexandria Ocasio Cortez?

    AOC let me tell you something, I put a lot of America's crime problem and the upcoming homeless problem on you.  Yes, ma'am, this is on you.  Why?  Number one, you stirred so many people up screaming that everyone's racist.  Secondly, you turned every cop into an evil human being and that grew into DEFUND THE POLICE.  Cities are scary places and my god, I put anything that happens to New York on you because of your big mouth.  You are the main reason that crime is rising because of your stupidity and immaturity.  That Twitter feed of yours is the worse thing to ever happen to America.

    Let's move onto the eviction crisis and lady, I put a lot of this on you too.  Thanks to you and your fake promises and your continuous lies a lot of people are going to be homeless.  You gave them the idea that they'll be taken care of for the rest of their lives.  I'll tell you what- I hope you can sleep at night, lady.  Your big mouth is helping to destroy America.

    And I wonder how much you're worth today...

Comments

Popular Posts