Hey YouTube Activists: Don't Tell Me What I Learned In School

     I am a white, Gen-X female and let's note- if you want to call me a name, say 'bitch' and leave that childish 'Karen' name out the door.  I have a message for all of you on the Young Turks, the Sam Sedar show and David Pakman:

    Don't you dare tell me what I learned in school when I was a kid.

    All of the tripping over themselves to defend critical race theory is downright pathetic.  One of the main excuses out there is 'uh-uh past generations had no idea about anything what happened with slavery, civil rights, etc.'  Well, I have news for you idiots and that's exactly what you are- I in small town America, in a PUBLIC SCHOOL, did have a great overview of American history.  I learned about civics, the history of America from its discovery to present days and to top it all off I EVEN LEARNED WHAT IT WAS LIKE HERE WHEN AMERICA WAS A HUGE LAND MASS and when people came over on the Bering Strait.  Do you want to hear something else, you critical race theory groupies, in civics I learned all about how government works in civics as compared to every saintly member in the Millenial and Gen-Z.  Shocked?  Of course you're not- you're going to keep whining that critical race theory because you're either sucking up to the higher-ups or you want money.  I'm going to tell you geniuses something interesting about my education at a SMALL TOWN AMERICA PUBLIC SCHOOL.

    The teachers were good enough to make you learn MORE about history.  Those who taught Gen-Xers had the amazing ability to drill a love of reading into you.  If you went to school as a reader already, you became interested in reading more.  Critical race theory totally destroys a love of reading and kids are going to have no desire to 'learn more,' do you geniuses know why?  Easy- a small kid or a teenager isn't going to read politicized books that tell them they're racist or oppressed.  Critical race theory has destroyed any kid's love of reading which will impact their love of learning.  I was lucky- I had a great public school education- contrary to the propaganda uttered by people on the Young Turks.  Critical race theory isn't going to save education, you fools, it'll create a bigger gap.  I laugh at your insistence that critical race theory will save education and then I grieve that kids are really going to miss out how interesting American history is.

Comments

Popular Posts