The Millennial Whine-Fest Continues

    I am Gen-X and yeah maybe I'm whining but consider this:
    
    I was watching a clip of a Tim Pool podcast today and I have no idea who this guy is but his guest was again, whining about Baby Boomers and soon, Tim and his buddies jumped right in.  Oh Baby Boomers are just bad- they're the reason why our society is screwed up today.  And judging by Gen-X's complicity they lumped them in with the 'Boomers.'  According to this gang, the Baby Boomers were just drugged out hippies who did nothing and their protesting was a joke, blah-blah-blah.
    
    The hell with this guy and Tim Pool can stuff it too.  OH MY GOD AM I EVEN ALLOWED TO RIP UP TIM POOL?  He's the podcast darling- I can't do that can I?  Well, I just did and I don't actually give a damn.  Here's the thing- I have no idea what life in the 1960s was like but my best friend in the whole world was a hippie.  He was literally out there day after day protesting anything and everything with regards to social issues.  He was arrested- beaten up by cops and I could go on and on.  He wasn't unique and what he did was admirable.  Hippies made a difference and hippies were the people that were actually out making things better, like picking up litter, etc.  With that being said...

    It's funny that people keep ripping hippies and are now sneering at Gen-X.  Hey Tim Pool do you think that all of you are so great because you sit inside and tweet all day then do a podcast at night?  Seriously, a lot of you talk about responsibility but take a look in the damn mirror once in awhile.  We're all at fault for the problems of society today and this blame game that Millenials are on is just flat-out stupid.

Comments

Popular Posts