So, the Pious Bidens Are Giving Major a Cat

     Jill Biden just gave an interview announcing that she's adopting a cat.  Now, why is that a big deal?  Well, it's not really.  Adopting an animal is a great thing but here's the thing with the Bidens-

    As a Gen-Xer, who has been fairly up on political events and, let's note, I'm a prolific reader, never heard about the Bidens being animal lovers.  Is that a big deal?  Of course not.  However, here's the thing I noticed with Joe Biden when he became Obama's second in command, his wife seemed to be somewhat of a showoff.  However, let's note that could be a personal observation but since her husband was sworn in- she's made sure that she's in the news quite prominently.  To be honest, it seems like she likes to brag about herself a lot.  With all of that being said, understand this-

    I didn't like Trump- I didn't vote for Trump.  Last year I wrote-in Ralph Nader.  I never liked Joe Biden, I always thought that he was a phony.  Here's the thing though, I know that in a lot of cases German Shepherds can get a long with cats, there are plenty of cute videos out there saying so but to adopt a cat and bring it in a household with a dog with a history of biting is really mean.  Let me put it to you this way, I think this cat adoption is public relations and I bet whenever the Bidens leave the White House after one or even 2 terms- that cat is going to conveniently disappear.  A staffer will probably adopt her (if she's still alive) or it will go to a shelter.  I don't believe this pet-loving image the Bidens convey and I'm amazed that people eat up everything they say.

Comments

Popular Posts