Let Me Tell You Fools Something About White Males

     Let's talk about white males.  My late dad was a white male.  He died five years ago and here's some interesting things about him.

    He worked at the same factory for over 40 years and that factory was closed because of NAFTA.

    He was a school bus driver for close to 10 years and one of the best.  Any kid he drove around thought he was cool.

    He loved baseball and he passed that love on to me.  Wow, did he love statistics and he also loved the St. Louis Cardinals.  Bob Gibson and Stan Musial were his favorite players and I hope he's chatting with them today.

    My dad was a lifetime democrat.  YES AMERICA- THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY IS MORE THAN BLACK PEOPLE.  He held the FDR values and was a Ralph Nader supporter.  He always voted for Ralph Nader and I give him credit, he saw how rotten the democratic party was becoming.  He never liked Joe Biden and would be extremely disgusted with how society was going today.

    My dad was also a great landscaper.  As a matter of fact a couple of his outdoor walls are still standing and he put them up in the 1990s.

    My dad was also a hunter and a naturalist.  He loved birds and could identify all of them.   No one loved the environment more than him.  

    My dad was also loved reading the newspaper and watching historical documentaries.  My dad didn't have a college degree but no one was smarter than him.

    What's my point in all of this?

    When you degrade white males- you degrade someone like my late dad and other dads throughout the USA and to all of you that do I have this to say:

    Take your critical race theory and shove it up your ass.

    Fuck off...

    and go to hell.

Comments

Popular Posts