Here's What's Idiotic In America- Want the List?

     Here's what's idiotic in America and note, I AM NOT A TRUMP FAN AND I AM NOT A CONSERVATIVE REPUBLICAN.  

    Women give birth to babies.  Did you hear that?  WOMEN.  The fact that idiots in Congress are using the term 'birthing people' is an insult especially to people like me who really wanted to have a kid because of medical issues.

    The fact that grocery store shelves are getting empty is horrifying.  Get America back to work and get them back to work NOW.  

    Woke America is a stupid America.  What in the hell is the matter with you people?  Yeah, I'm talking to you Disney.  Your ideas are idiotic and as a Gen-Xer I'm proud to have The Aristocats, Aladdin and Dumbo in my collection.  I will buy any classic Disney that I don't have but no more new material. Your war on Snow White ticks me off too.   NO MORE- IF YOU THINK I'M RACIST THEN GO TO HELL.

    This book burning kick America's on ticks me off as well.  So, America, let me get this straight- I'm supposed to read a kid a book about someone waving their finger at a white kid telling them how racist they are.  Are you kidding me??  Are you FREAKING KIDDING ME????

    America has turned idiotic and I am baffled- BAFFLED at the silence and the complicity of Generation-X.  People, what in the hell is the matter with a lot of you?  How about this- WAKE-UP and get us out of this idiocy.  There are people out there fighting the good fight but more need to wake-up.

Comments

Popular Posts