Gen-X Has Been Broken Into Parts

     See, I told you- if you take away a generation's musical identity- you extinguish a generation.  The rejection of Iron Maiden for the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame proved it  and now some guy wrote on Medium that Gen-Xers born after 1980 should be called Centennials.  What do I have to say that?

    Fuck the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame...

    Fuck the guy on Medium...

    And fuck off Generation-X for putting up with this shit...

    Yeah, I'm ticked-off and I have every reason to be.  I never, EVER THOUGHT IN A MILLION YEARS that my generation would let the Internet dictate their lives so much.  I never thought that Generation-X would be so obsessed, enamored and so in love with their frigging cell phones that they would let younger generations dictate their lives.  

    Stop and think about it for a second.  Millennials are the ones that tell you what music you listened too in the 1980s. They're the ones that are telling you that 'we need nets at baseball games because we can't play on Twitter safely.'  They're the ones ruining the movies you liked and they're the ones telling you that EVERY SINGLE BOOK YOU READ AS A KID WAS RACIST.   

    What do I want here?  Answers- why did you turn into such a bunch of wimps Gen-X?  Not all of you are but my god- to let some idiot break-up a generation without any outrage is unreal and to continue to let Millennials and Gen-Z wipe you out of existence is amazing.  I would've never called this and I know all of you aren't like this but man, do I wish that Gen-X would get their anger back.

Comments

Popular Posts