Drag Queen Story Hour Is Disgusting

     Go ahead Google take this down- I don't give a damn.  I need to vent and I will.

    Drag Queen Story Hour on PBS (I think it's local PBS in NY) is disgusting.  It's horrible and it's jaw-dropping.  Every single person in the United States who freelances kid's stories should be ticked off, disgusted and FLAT-OUT MAD ABOUT THIS.  So, let me get this straight, America, not only we have to be slammed with celebrity kid's books (Jill Biden, Chelsea Clinton, Meena Harris and Kamala Harris),  we have to put up with some fat drag queen who is only promoted because she is a drag queen reading her book about other drag queens.

    I guess cute, little animals are out the window.

    Get something straight here, if you are gay, that's your choice and that's fine.  America is the land of choices.  There are probably many gay individuals who write traditional children's books and don't want to cash in on this 'woke America trend.'  I'd love to know what they're thinking, I'm sure they're not happy about this.  Drag Queen Story Hour isn't just promotion because the person is a drag queen, it's an indoctrination.  Hey America- this isn't about getting kids to read anymore- this is about steering kids in a direction that a show has no business sending them in because said drag queen isn't the kid's mom or dad.  

    Yeah, Drag Queen Story Hour is disgusting.  I don't like opportunistic so-called children's authors.  Reading was such a great part of my childhood and it's, literally, tragic that kids are being steered from it because of horrible celebrity books and shows like Drag Queen Story Hour.

Comments

Popular Posts