Don't Kid Yourselves They Want Public Schools Gone

     Let's say it again:

    I am not a Trump fan.  I never voted for him and can't stand him.

    I am not a republican.  I still have the 'D' next to my name.  However, I do not like the democratic party as it is today.  They are self-serving, mean and downright out of touch.  I am a political orphan.  With all of that being said-

    Democrats and republicans do have one thing in common- they hate public schools.  They want it gone.  They don't want kids to grow, learn or be happy.  They want indoctrination and no individualism.  You can see it by the way they're discouraging certain books.  I was in a bookstore the other day and the ugliest, most uninviting books were on display.  No wonder people don't read anymore.  When the elites push a certain ideology you don't get an all-around good education, you get a factory which will make a lot of kids do whatever they want by the simple fact they won't learn another way.

    Democrats hate public schooling.  The fact they put critical race theory in them proves it.   No public school should be teaching any white kid they should hate themselves because a bunch of elites have decided that color is the root of their own failings.  

    Democrats do NOT WANT PUBLIC SCHOOLING.  I am Gen-X- I went to public school and I liked it- save the schools.  Get the scumbags off your school board.    Fight for your schools- it'll be worth it.

Comments

Popular Posts