The Watering Down of the Word Racist

    I am a white, Generation-X female- does it make you feel important to call me a racist?  Well, go ahead- have at it.  Then get out of my business.

     See, that's just it, isn't it?  Those who are throwing the term 'racist' around 24/7 have completely diluted the word and made it so insignificant that when REAL RACISM is going on people will turn their backs on it and won't do anything to stop it due to the fact they are sick of people screaming at them 24/7 about how racist they are just because their skin is white.

    Let me tell all of you something, the next time you want to throw out the term 'racist' to describe a person and a situation you don't like remind yourself that you know absolutely NOTHING about that specific person or thing.  Small towns are absolutely pounded with accusations of racism 24/7 thanks to the laziness of the mainstream media.  How in the hell do a lot of you know what a small town is like?  Do you like to attack just because your favorite Twitter personality tells you to?  What exactly is the reasoning?  Well, guess what- I have a theory...

    I think many who are today marching with 'peaceful protesters,' have absolutely too much time on their hands.  The pandemic has made everyone lazy and the constant giving of free money have made many dependent on the government.  What people need to do is to get back to normal and they need to get back to normal fast.  I've said that since last year and I stand by it.

Comments

Popular Posts