The Border Crisis

 

          Let me state this, migrants in the USA work hard.  A lot of them do the jobs that many don’t want to do.  I think America should be a place for immigrants, but I’ll tell you what- there should be rules.  Did I approve of Trump’s wall?  No and I’ve blogged about this before, my problem with Trump’s wall had to deal with the environmental angle of it all.  I didn’t like the fact that the wall would cut off migration routes of ocelots, hummingbirds, etc.  However, this is a different argument for another day.

          Let’s talk about the border…

          What’s happening down there is unbelievable.  It’s to the point of being horrifying.  According to the scientific community (and no one’s arguing this), there’s a worldwide pandemic.  In a worldwide pandemic, there should be rules that prevents the disease from spreading.  Why aren’t there?  A lot of migrants that are coming in will be spreading the disease throughout the country and guess who will suffer for it?  Natural born Americans.  So, what can be done?  Well, for all of that money in that so called ‘stimulus,’ could be used to test these migrants but I suppose that would take too much work.  The whole thing’s a mess and guess what? 

          I have no idea what’s to come.  I can take a guess.  If the virus spreads, a lot of Biden officials will go hysterical and talks about ‘locking down’ will resurface.  What I don’t like is the facet that this country with their ‘everyone’s a racist’ attitude is literally excusing a lot of bad behavior.  Yes, illegal border crossings are bad because again, like everything there should be rules and strict standards.  Disguising issues with ‘you’re a racist,’ when anyone asks a question is despicable and I’ll tell you what- I really wish more people would take to the streets about how politicians are tearing us apart on racial lines because this is only one example on how it’s hurting the country

         

Comments

Popular Posts