Hey New York Times Columnist Charles Blow- Who In the Hell Do You Think You Are?

 

          To Charles Blow, columnist of the New York Times, I have one question for you:

          Who in the hell do you think you are?

          Oh, that’s right, you’re the big, tough person of color that canceled Pepe Le Pew.  You made the world a better place because you got rid of Pepe Le Pew.  You kicked old-timed Looney Tunes and guess what?  I looked up your age and I see you’re just another weak Gen-Xer who went woke and is cashing in on racism- so do you want it back?  Well, here it goes.

          I hate rap music.

          OH MY GOD STOP THE PRESSES.  May everything in the United States come to a screeching halt.  A white, Gen-X female admitted she hated rap music.  That’s outrageous!  Shocking and downright horrifying.  Now, I suppose in your eyes Mr. Blow, that I’m racist-LOL and to that I say whatever.  Judging by your Twitter feed it doesn’t seem like you’re that fond of white people anyway.  With all that being said do you know what I do if I hear rap music?  I turn it off.  Do you know why?  Because people have the capability to turn what they don’t like off and I respect a person’s likes because that’s what makes a person an individual.  So, here’s my question, as a cartoon lover to you:

 

 

          What gives you the right to pull a stunt like you did with Pepe Le Pew and I can’t cancel rap music?  Seriously, what?  People like you talk about ‘white

privilege’ constantly but you literally made a ‘stink’ about Pepe Le Pew which will make seeing his cartoons harder which will eventually lead to another attack on older Looney Tunes- so where does it end?  Besides that, I’m taking a guess you watched Looney Tunes as a kid as much as I did.  It seems to me that you’re the one with the ‘privilege’ because you can whine about whatever you want and get something canceled at the drop of a hat. 

          By the way, I also think you took a lesson from Donald Trump and love to antagonize people.  OH MY GOD- I DID IT AGAIN.  I compared a black guy to Donald Trump and that’s against the church of woke. 

          Oh, freaking well…

          I’ll enjoy my Looney Tune dvds.  I’ll also turn up my heavy metal tunes and ponder again, why is it that if I have so much privilege, I can’t cancel what I want yet a person of color who throws insults at me constantly can? 

Comments

Popular Posts