Future Blog Preview

 

          There is no democratic party.  I have no idea what that mess is down in Washington, I really don’t.  You have a lot of people talking big and tweeting worse.  You have those who call themselves ‘activists’ promoting ideas that are disguised as equality or equity but they’re pushing ideas that make us hate each other. 

          Yeah, I’ve said this before and it’s really, really disturbing how cancel culture continues to roll in this country.  What horrifies me more and more is the fact that my generation (Gen-X) seems to have no problem with it and many have seemed to jump on its bandwagon.  So, what can I do to help fight the good fight?

          I’m working on a book Generation X: What happened to the Youth Gone Wild.  I hope to have it in blog form because it will never get published.  I will keep you informed about when it’s up.  It should be eye-opening.

Comments

Popular Posts